We routinely consider the modern challenges that face attorneys and their law practices. But those challenges vary considerably depending on your practice type, firm size, and client base.
That is part of the strategy behind a roundtable discussion this Thursday evening, May 26. Attorney David French, who is also a broad thinker about the legal economy and legal future, will moderate a group of lawyers from diverse practices.
Gathering starting at 5:00 pm at the Camby Hotel in Phoenix, participants range from those in global law firms, to regional (southwest) law firms, to primarily Arizona operations, and even those who have crafted profitable practices as small firms.
RSVP to 602-753-6027 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those speaking will be:
- Mark Nadeau, DLA Piper
- Leah Freed, Ogletree Deakins
- Darrell Davis, Clark Hill
- Lew Clark, Squire Patton Boggs
- Dave Shein, Chester & Shein
- Neil Biskind, Biskind, Hunt & Semro
- Grady Gammage, Gammage & Burnham
- Billie Tarascio, Modern Law
Here is a flyer with all the information:Follow @azatty