About a month ago, I wrote about a workshop on social media I will help lead. Thank you to those who provided their general insights about the topic.
But now, in a week, is when the rubber hits the social media road. And so I’m asking for your insight again, specifically on the topic of new(-ish) and advanced Facebook features that you appreciate.
That is the topic for which I’ve been tasked at the National Association of Bar Executives, and I am trying to winnow down a list of Facebook fan page features that I think bar associations should consider and maybe adopt.
Here are a few of the features I appreciate on Facebook business pages. Have you used any of them on your personal Facebook page? And would they add to your experience of bar pages?
- Bigger Facebook profile photos
- Improved SEO via updated Facebook URLs
- Better using of the “About” box & “Info” tab
- Use of “Like” boxes to increase inbound links
- Incorporating your blog content into Facebook
- Adding Google Analytics to your Facebook page
- Posting (more) multimedia on your Facebook page
Of course, it’s possible there are Facebook features you love that have entirely omitted. Let me know what you think.
Write to me at email@example.com.Follow @azatty