On Tuesday, November 10, the State Bar of Arizona and 12 News hosted the Lawyers on Call public service program. There, eight attorneys volunteered their time and expertise to answer viewers’ questions on family law issues.
The following update comes from my colleague Alberto Rodriguez:
- Taylor Anderson, Anderson & Cabrera Law Group
- Ryan Borges, The Borges Law Firm
- Rebecca Browning, Browning Law Office
- Tabitha Cabrera, Anderson & Cabrera Law Group
- Craig Cherny, Canterbury Law Group
- Kina Harding, The Harding Firm
- Daniel Rodriguez, Diaz, Rodriguez & Associates
- Jennifer Shick, Shick Law Offices
Sample consumer questions:
- How do I file for a divorce? Do I need an attorney?
- Can I stop paying alimony/spousal support?
- How long do I have to be married to get alimony/spousal support?
- How do I enforce court-ordered child support? Can I modify child support?
- How do I modify a parenting plan/parenting time?
- Do I have any rights as a grandparent?
Four of the eight attorneys were first-time volunteers. Congratulations and thanks to all who participated.Follow @azatty