An easy-lifting kind of Change of Venue Friday just to say THANK YOU to the Legal Marketing Association Arizona chapter for again inviting me to moderate a panel of corporate counsel (I previewed the event and panelists here.) In our packed-to-the-gills lunch hour, we wrestled a lot of ornery issues to the ground, including:
- The challenges of a modern-day in-house lawyer
- How law firms can best represent themselves to be considered as outside counsel
- How diversity is considered (or not) in selecting outside counsel
- How law firms can distinguish themselves from others in the effort to get noticed
- What law firms actions please corporate counsel
- What law firms actions irk corporate counsel
- And more
The Game Seven Grill at Chase Field in downtown Phoenix was a cool location, the five corporate counsel were insightful and generous with their time, and the audience of legal marketers and attorneys was as savvy as ever.
Below are a few photos from the event (click to biggify). We’ll probably publish some excerpts from the conversation in the December Arizona Attorney Magazine.
Have a great—and non-corporate—weekend.Follow @azatty