If that or anything else is on your mind, I’d love to hear it. Next Thursday, I once again will have the opportunity to moderate a panel discussion of corporate counsel. And as always, I want to ask the questions you’d like answered. (Send your suggested questions to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Here is information about the event, to be held on Thursday, September 17, 2015 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: Game Seven Grill, Chase Field, 201 S. 4th Street, Phoenix 85034.
The challenging economic landscape has fundamentally altered the legal industry. Overall demand for outside legal services is down and in-house counsel and outside law firms are collaborating to deliver more with less. In this candid discussion, hear from leading in-house counsel about their unique challenges and opportunities, and their thoughts on such topics including:
- Selecting legal representation
- Strategic decisions to manage costs
- Best practices they want to see from law firms
Join us to gain valuable feedback from our panel to help drive your business development efforts.
This year’s panelists:
- Patti Dietz, General Counsel, American Residential Properties
- Lukas Grabiec, Assistant General Counsel, GoDaddy
- Melanie Hansen, General Counsel, Massage Envy Franchising LLC
- Michele Keogh, General Counsel, BASIS Educational Group Inc.
- Shannon Overcash, General Counsel, McDonough Corporation
Want to attend? (You know you do.) Register here.Follow @azatty