So would you like to know who won the State Bar of Arizona annual awards? Or would you rather be surprised when you settle into your luncheon seat at the annual Convention? (Don’t forget to register.)
Just in case: Spoiler alert! Stop reading if you’re in the second group.
The State Bar of Arizona has announced the winners of its prestigious annual awards. Here is the news from the State Bar:
The State Bar of Arizona will recognize eight individuals and one state agency for their contributions to the legal profession at the 2014 State Bar of Arizona Annual Convention at the Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa in Tucson, June 11-13.
- Member of the Year Award – Amelia Craig Cramer
- James A. Walsh Outstanding Jurist Award – Chief Justice Rebecca White Berch
- Tom Karas Criminal Justice Award – Stanton Bloom
- Michael C. Cudahy Criminal Justice Award – Theodore Campagnolo
- Sharon A. Fullmer Legal Aid Attorney of the Year Award – Ellen Sue Katz
- Award of Appreciation – John J. Sullivan
- Award of Special Merit – William W. Owsley
- Hon. John R. Sticht Excellence in Disabilities Accessibility Award – Arizona Attorney General’s Office
- President’s Award – Patricia Lee Refo