At its regular annual meeting at the State Bar Convention this afternoon, the State Bar of Arizona Board of Governors confirmed its slate of officers for the coming year. The new roster includes the newest officer, Secretary/Treasurer Alex Vakula, elected today:
- President: Whitney Cunningham
- President-Elect: Richard T. Platt
- First Vice President: Bryan B. Chambers
- Second Vice President: Lisa Loo
- Secretary/Treasurer: Alex Vakula
Following board bylaws, the new slate of officers assume their positions at the close of the annual meeting.
Follow more news via this Convention Daily and on Twitter, hashtag #azbarconFollow @azatty